Prepare for Product Launch Website
December 21, 2018
This is my check list with what I try to do before launching a website or a digital product. Most of the items on the checklist will also apply to physical products. This is where you will make an early announcement, and you will create a buzz around your product.
- Create a product landing page.
- Collect E-Mails and Contact Information Through Your Mailing List.
- Build Your Branding Strategy.
- E-Mail Your Pre-Launch List Regular to Remind Them that You Are Launching Soon.
- Create Content (Videos or Blog Posts part of the content marketing strategy)
- Develop Your Press Releases.
- Develop Your Marketing Strategy that you are doing throughout the life of the product.
- Give Review Products or People that can test the product and get feedback and testimonials.
- Plan a One-Time Offer (OTO).
When you plan to launch a new product or service you need to think how you are going to market your new offering.
You need to find out if your solution solves a problem that exists, and also if your current customers are experiencing the same pain points. It is easier to market new products to customers that you may already have.
Some ways to determine if your product is something that others will want is to:
- Explainer Video
- Do a pre-sale or discount the first 100 customers or however many you want.
- Ask for feedback from your customers or beta testers.
- Use Social Media and your Networks to gain incite into what are useful features to include.
- Discover your competition.